Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photos as promised!

I wasn't sure if I'd show faces in the photos but they just looked ridiculous when I tried to crop them more! I hope the boys don't mind/find out that I've published pics of them on my blog! Oh and please excuse the Zoolander attempts in the first photo, we're such wannabe models!! :o)
Oh and yes, I am sucking my tummy in for the first pic, I've unwittingly let the pudge hang out for the second! Like I said earlier though, I still felt pretty, even though I was fairly self-conscious for the day!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Supercute pics, girl!! You look hot as Jasmine! And if that's your pudge, then you really don't have anything to worry about. You look fab!

Siobhán said...

Thanks Charlotte!! :o) I had to position the pants just right so that I didn't have saddlebags, but I think the overall effect turned out well. I'm really not sure if it's good or bad that I'm genetically predisposed to gain weight on my ass/hips rather than my tummy!! :o)