Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Back in the gym!

Fueled by your words of support yesterday and a little nudge from my coach last night, I dragged myself out of bed this morning and went to the gym! I didn't go crazy, just did about 15 mins on the treadmill followed by 25 mins of weights/core work so the work out itself was nothing impressive, I'm just pleased that I was able to motivate myself to go. I think I need to draw up a new schedule for my training which includes TKD classes, my own personal TKD training, and my own Strength/Cardio training and ideally some yoga/pilates classes too. I work well when I have a plan. Unfortunately as a direct corollary to that I work very badly when there is no plan!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOO HOO!!!

Im off as well. almost skipped as I was up late watching election returns...but Im going.

:)

Siobhán said...

There's a few tired heads around here too, the time difference definitely didn't help!!

Enjoy the gym! :o)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about the plan. Good luck, and post the Jasmine pictures!

Siobhán said...

I'll post them this evening, I promise! :o) My photo-editing software is acting up on my work pc, and I need to crop some friends from the pic.

I'm trying to make a new Training Plan by the way. There are just not enough hours in the day! And definitely not enough daylight hours... stoopid Winter... :o)