Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm still here....

Apologies for my recent absence, I'm still around though, I promise! :o)

I've been training regularly enough, and eating fairly healthily, thanks to the tips from ABS. But I'm trying not to take it too seriously, because I have re-discovered my love of baking! In the last few weeks I've made heart-shaped Cupcakes (iced with buttercream & sugar paste icing!), a 2 tiered Carrot Cake, and loaf of Banana Bread! I know these aren't exactly appropriate topics for a Fitness Blog, but I never said I would stick to entirely healthy topics... :o)
Today is Pancake Tuesday, I made my batter last night, can't wait to get home and cook up a stack of pretty crepes! I might even post a photo tomorrow if there's no objections! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds tasty! Baking is so much fun. Will you be sharing any recipes? :)

Siobhán said...

I hadn't thought of that, but of course I will if people are interested! :) I'm really in a baking buzz at the moment! I used leftover egg whites to make dough for Coconut Macaroons last night, can't wait to bake them tonight and see how they turn out.