- Start using the gym at work again - varying between my personal TKD training, cardio and strength training.
- Start running on the weekends (when it's actually daylight rather than the darkness at 7am nowadays!)
- Drink 2 litres of water a day - I can do this!
- Try and limit my treats to once a day so that I really appreciate them rather than using them as a food source.
- Learn my II Dan patterns. (It's a TKD thing!)
- Lose at least 5lbs before Christmas, if not more to allow for seasonal excesses.
- Run 5 miles comfortably in under 40mins, ie. not in a race setting, just at a conversational pace.
Gotta go, but will definitely be adding to these later.
Ok, I think perhaps some of these are resolutions rather than goals, but if I can implement them then they'll help me on my path to my goals. Perhaps a new post is required... yay, I love posting! :o)